Thursday, October 7, 2010

How to avoid hiring a wedding planner

Here's another attempt at sharing the link to the video I discussed in my last post.  I may just have to find another way to post my articles.
 
 
I definitely suggest checking out some of the free wedding planning websites available where you can create your own personal wedding website to help keep track of all your plans, share information with friends and family, and lots of other tasks.  A couple of the most popular are eWedding.com and mywedding.com.  I know there are some that have templates to match your invitations, which is kind of cool.
 
When it comes down to your decision to hire a wedding planner, you should still think about just how organized you are, how busy you are at work or with other things in your life, and just how tight your budget is.
 
Good luck and hope you can watch this!
 
Sharyn
President,
Just Weddings.org

No comments:

Post a Comment