Thursday, October 7, 2010

Paris Engagement - the ultimate in romance

We Americans may make jokes about the French, but they certainly know their stuff when it comes to romance.  I was just in Paris this past summer and seeing these pictures made me want to go straight back. There is nothing in the U.S. that can compare to the beauty of that city, steeped in so much history and culture. This couple is extremely photogenic and their engagement shoot in Paris brings out all the romance of that city.  In fact, I have some of my best memories of my times with my husband (then boyfriend) in Paris.  The photos are by Tea Lily Photography and come to us via Polka Dot Bride.

Haven't been to Paris yet?  Everyone should go at least once in their lifetime and your honeymoon is a great opportunity.  In case you're wondering what the landmarks are in the pictures here, they are Notre Dame, the Louvre, and pretty much any street somewhere in Paris (maybe Montmartre?)

A Bientot!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment