Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Caribbean Tropical Wedding - be your own cake designer

I fall more in love with these photos via Project Wedding every time I look at them. The theme was a Caribbean inspired wedding and the colors give the feeling that you are basking in the tropical sun and swimming in the clear blue water.  I wish.  The unique part of this wedding is that the guests had their own little mini cakes to decorate.  There was an array of brightly colored icings, mini paint brushes and nothing else in the way of your own creativity.  

Many readers said that this would be perfect for a bridal shower.  I agree, but why can't wedding guests have fun too?  Is this kind of activity only for girls?  I bet there are a few guys who would dig right in also, so long as they could devour their concoctions afterwards.  I do agree that this would work best at a smaller wedding though.

The big question is - where is the chocolate icing?  I'm not really that interested in icing unless it's chocolate.

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment